Phobia Project

A. a phobia is a type of anxiety defined by a persistent fear of an object or situation
B. Acrophobia - fear of heights
Anglophobia - fear of floods
Arachnophobia - fear of spiders
Pyrophobia - fear of fire
Ochlophobia - fear of crowds

C. My favorite ideas would be fear of heights which is my biggest fear, fear of crowds, and then fear of floods

Heights
I could go to the graffiti wall and take a horizontal picture of my friend's perspective looking down, scared. This would make a cool picture because of the graffiti. I would take this during the day.

Crowds
Here at bowie there are so many crowds, so at the end of the school day I could stand at the top of the stairs and take a picture of the huge mass of people heading down to flood the hallways. I would need to be careful and try to include people's faces as well. I'll have one person looking up, scared.

Floods
I could go to a lake and take a picture of the water creeping up towards my feet with a shadow falling. I would take this picture in the evening at dusk, so it would be creepy.

D. Heights - lines
crowds - patterns
floods - simplicity




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merger Photo Preview

Landscape Preview