Front Pages of the World

1. My favorite front page was the Watertown Daily Times because I liked the way it was organized and could grab your attention.
2. My favorite headline from that newspaper was "Trump Seeks Compromise" because it was very eye catching and I liked the picture that went with it.
3. There are four major stories on the front page of my newspaper, and they are lengthy stories.
4. I noticed that all the newspapers have the major headline with a picture in common, a story to the column on the right side, and a story that is horizontal towards the bottom. The font sizes look similar on all of the newspapers. Also, there is one major picture with small pictures along the side.
5. Some things I noticed that were different were (obviously) the titles of the stories, and one big difference were how many stories the newspapers chose to fit on the front page. Some newspapers preferred to fit lengthy stories but less of them on the front page, and other newspapers liked to put smaller excerpts of stories and then finish them later on. The quality of pictures and ads were also different.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merger Photo Preview

Landscape Preview