Assignment #2 - My first interview

Student of the Month Interview

1.  Great! So, how do you feel about being student of the month?
It feels pretty good! It's quite an accomplishment. 
2. Who actually decides who becomes student of the month?
It's determined by a student vote on who they think deserves the award. 
3. So, do you participate in any extracurriculars? If so, which ones?
I do mainly theater but I dance a little as well. 
4. How do you manage your time daily?
I like to do things every other day, for example I'd do theater one day, dance the next, and then schoolwork after that. Theater is my main priority though.
5. Do you have any advice for people aspiring to be student of the month?
Yes, be nice to everyone because flattery will get you anywhere. 
6. What parts of school are you involved in?
I'm involved in theater mainly, and I'm in drama club. 
7. Has being student of the month changed the way people have treated you? If so, why do you think that is?
I think it gives people an image of me. They think I'm the poster child at bowie. 
8. What is your class load this year? How much homework do you have on average each night with these classes?
I take half regular classes and half pre-ap, so it's an average of an hour and a half to two hours each night. 
9. Has anyone aided you into becoming student of the month?
My teachers and friends have helped me the most in this process. Mostly my teachers though. 
10. Do you hope to be student of the month again? If so, why?
I would hope to get it again but I'd also want to give this opportunity to someone else for them to enjoy it. 
11. How long have you aspired to be student of the month?
I found out about it recently, but I wasn't sure about it until I was awarded it. 
12. Was becoming student of the month something surprising or did you expect it ahead of time?
It was surprising to me because I mostly just hang out with theater people. 
13. What are the benefits to being student of the month?
A sense of pride for your school and your peers. 
14. Has becoming student of the month helped with your confidence?
It has definitely boosted my confidence because people have so much faith in me. 
15. What do you think was the most beneficial thing you did to become student of the month?
I think being on the stage and being nice to everyone got the award. 
16. What kinds of things does being student of the month entail?
You just need to be nice to everyone, have good grades, and be a leader. 
17. How do you handle group work or projects?
I do a lot better in group projects because I can get others' opinions. 
18. How have your organization skills come into play with this award?
I'm a very organized person so it helped me with this award. 
19. What kind of people do you think should receive an award like this?
People who do their work, not people who let others do it for them. People who stand up for others and work hard as well. 
20. On average, what do you try to maintain for grades?
I try to keep high A's and high B's

Additional Sources
1. The student of the month's teachers
2. Close friends to the student
3. The student's parents



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merger Photo Preview

Landscape Preview