sensory overload


1. I think that this statement is very interesting and true as well. Society has definitely developed into a world where material things are most important. I agree with this statement because so many people are addicted to technology and connected to their possessions. As an aspiring photographer, this quote makes me feel like I can spread awareness about this problem through my work.

2. when I saw the pictures, my automatic response was that I didn't want to visit that place because it was such a sensory overload. It would make some great pictures though, so that would be the reason I would go.

3. I think that it would be hard to be a child of someone who works in this place because there are so many toys kids would want to play with but they couldn't have them all. It would be very confusing to grow up in this environment because it's so different from the rest of the world.

4. My favorite photo was 'a child sits with a seller at a crockery booth' because the colors looked the most visually pleasing. It was like a breath of fresh air compared to some of the other really bright pictures. In this photo, a child was sitting at a table and the background has an abundance of pretty plates with cool, delicate designs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merger Photo Preview

Landscape Preview