Shutterbug websites

I chose the website Fstoppers, and I really enjoyed it. The best thing about it had to be the diversity in the articles - there were so many different topics to choose from. There wrote about tips with photography, cameras, how to make a shoot better, insider information about photography shoots, etc. This website had a great layout as well, and was very organized. Every article had a good picture to the left, a title in bold, and a short summary underneath. All of the articles were organized like that in a line, and there were ads for the website and photography related things to the right. This website's intention was to educate and help photographers with tips and shortcuts. A viewer can learn how to act during a shoot, learn quick light room tricks, and helpful shortcuts. I might add this website to my bookmarks, it was helpful to me. I would recommend this website to anyone because it could be helpful for professionals and beginners.

Rating: 5/5

Interesting thing:



 I think the most interesting article that I saw was about a photographer Jay Fleming who was stranded on an island and decided to spend the week taking pictures.  Everything was covered in snow and there were huge drifts. He just decided to stay dedicated and make the most of his trip, and took many beautiful pictures. This is just one of my favorites that he took. His determination made him well-known, and many people have now stopped to admire his pictures. He used the snow to his advantage. I also really enjoyed his use of perspective in his other pictures.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merger Photo Preview

Landscape Preview