Abandoned Theme Parks

1. I would want to visit Land of Oz, Beech Mountain, North Carolina, USA because I think the twisted Wizard of Oz element is really interesting. I feel like I could get some creepy pictures using the element of lines for the yellow brick road. From the pictures shown, there seems to be fog everywhere, which would add to the chilly feeling. The dark trees would be especially cool to photograph because they grow all over the park and they almost look like arms - reaching out to grab people.

2.
3. 1) museums in small towns 2) abandoned water parks 3)
empty cathedrals 4) old farms 5) underground places

4.
5. I think it would be incredibly interesting to take pictures here because of the conflicting elements of nature broken into a building. The light would add a great dynamic to the darkness and coldness of the cathedral. I love how the greenery juxtaposes the stone, which would be interesting for the picture. Overall, I think that this would be a good place to take pictures because of the many different dynamics it has.

6. This specific cathedral is in France, so it would have to be an elaborate plan. I'd have to stay there in a hotel nearby for about 3 weeks to have enough time to take pictures from all aspects of the cathedral. I would need to fly to France, so the flight, hotel, and equipment would be the most expensive things on the trip. I'd need to have a camera with a fast shutter speed for this place since it so dark, as well as good lighting equipment. I would need to get a permit to take pictures here so I don't break any laws. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Merger Photo Preview

Landscape Preview